Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What I Have Saved on My Computer

I have a PDF file called "Proud vs. Broken" saved on my computer. Some mornings I turn on my computer and go through the list I have saved and pray it. Here is just an appetizer of the file...I'm posting the link so you can retrieve it yourself. :)

Proud Vs. Broken

Proud people focus on the failures of others.
Broken people are overwhelmed with a sense of their own spiritual need.

Proud people have a critical, fault-finding spirit; they look at everyone else’s faults with a microscope but their own with a telescope.

Broken people are compassionate; they forgive much because they know how much they have been forgiven.

Proud people are self-righteous; they look down on others.
Broken people esteem all others better than themselves.

Proud people have an independent, self-sufficient spirit.
Broken people have a dependent spirit; they recognize their need for others.

Read the rest at:

http://www.reviveourhearts.com/pdf/uploads/TheHeartGodRevives.pdf

No comments: