Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Don't Feed the Cats

When I travel I love to go around a place on foot to get a sense of where I am. I have many happy memories of first days: my first days in Bangkok or my first days in Paris. There's just something delightful in soaking in the details of a place (the people on the street, the food for sell, the smells etc.). Monday I realized that I hadn't explored my own neighborhood on foot and so I did. While my neighborhood might not be Bangkok or Paris, it has its interesting points. I found this sign, and I had to laugh about it. I hope the lady who feeds the cats feels special that she has been singled out.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Hah! That's funny! It reminds me of a situation I lived through in California. I shall blog about it....

jc said...

Ah...I'll be interested to hear about that.