Saturday, September 11, 2010

Jogging Park

One of my little pleasures is a park that I can jog in near my house. The park is basically a sidewalk (and at times a boardwalk) that runs around a lake. I love jogging there at sunset. I love the lights on the lake, and I love watching all the people. There are so many different kinds of people at this park: parents with young kids, couples, old men, teenagers walking their dogs etc. There are languages to listen to and conversations to eavesdrop on (I shamelessly eavesdrop on strangers' conversations). Here's just a small sample of what the park feels like:



4 comments:

Laura said...

I'm loving your pictures . . . . thanks for helping my visual self out!

jc said...

Yeah, I'm glad you're enjoying the pictures. That motivates me to post more. :)

Mai said...

Crane's Roost? I love that place!!

jc said...

It is an amazing place. I'm blessed to live so close to it!