Monday, November 29, 2010

One of My Favorite Places

Over Thanksgiving I got to go to one of my favorite places, McKay's bookstore in Chattanooga. It is a booklovers dream: a warehouse full of used inexpensive books! I only looked thoroughly in two main sections of the bookstore (Christianity & economics) before I called it quits. There were other parts of the store that I dabbled in, but left quickly for fear of the ill effects on my wallet.

Thanks K. for taking me! I like our McKay's tradition.


3 comments:

Sendy Monarrez said...

what a lovely place!!! I don't know if I could resist the temptation of buying tons of books if I was in a place like that ;)

jc said...

Yes, it's very very very hard to resist temptation. I was only able to escape because I got hungry.

American Swede Photography said...

Always fun to take you there, Julie! Glad we could go together.