Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blogging While Packing

Yes, I'm packing for my trip to Florida. Okay, I'm taking a moment from my packing to blog. Mostly, because I just looked at my tentative schedule for the next two days and I discovered I have nine interviews. Nine interviews? Well, they are interviews with different people, but couldn't they have gotten it all over with at once? Sigh. I haven't slept for days (nights!). Every morning at unearthly hours (4 am etc.) I wake up thinking either about the interview ahead, the possibility of moving to the east coast, or my current students who I have no earthly idea how to help. There is just a steady hum of nervous energy in my life.

1 comment:

American Swede Photography said...

Julie, I've been thinking of and praying for you today. And now to read this and know you're up "against" NINE interviews! OH, MY! That's a lot! I'll pray more!