Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Neighbor

I'm not fond of one of my upstairs neighbors, maybe it is because he yells an awful lot, or maybe it is because he's always loitering outside of his apartment on the phone. The other day I was coming home and had to walk right under where he usually sits on his front porch. He (shockingly) wasn't on the phone, and he said, "hello." I tipped my head back and said hello back. I asked him, "What's your name?" He said, "Jesus."

I had to laugh when he said his name, so Jesus lives upstairs. I hope I never forget that.

5 comments:

Mai said...

Powerful lesson!

Tiffany said...

Wow, that is good to remember, and easy to forget! lol funny post Julie :)

jc said...

Thanks guys.

Grace Oei said...

Gives a whole new meaning to WWJD

jc said...

Ah Grace, indeed. I had to laugh because I realized you'd made a pun once again.