Thursday, July 14, 2011

Devotions & Dinosaurs

I adore my niece, but I find it almost impossible to have devotions when she is around. Whenever I'm at my sister's house, I lock my bedroom door until I'm done so she won't interrupt me. Last Christmas, I had done the usual locking-of-the-door, but my niece caught onto the fact that I was awake and pounded so persistently on the door that I couldn't help but let her in.

I told her she could come in on the condition that she stay quiet. She was very very good. She didn't say a word, not a sound came from her. She pulled out her toy dinasaours and proceeded to play with them on my Bible. Gotta love the girl. The pictures are below.






The picture she took of me.

2 comments:

American Swede Photography said...

This cracks me up! ;) It's so true, though, I can't have devotions with the kids around, either. Too distracting!

jc said...

I think, knowing B. you know how wonderfully (cutefully) distracting she can be.