Friday, March 4, 2011

The Satisfying Buttons

I have a friend here who I've decided the main reason we are friends is that he sees the world just a little differently and I (ummmmm) so get that.

The other day he was sitting in my car telling me that the hazards button was the most satisfying of all the buttons on my dashboard. He demonstrated this by pushing it in--it went in all the way. He then proceeded to tell me that the aircon button was moderately satisfying (it went in a little), but the radio buttons were the least satisfying as he could only press them in a tiny bit.

So next time you are in your car, check out the dashboard and see which buttons are the most satisfying.

4 comments:

Ginger said...

There's a deeper meaning in all of that, I'm thinking.

Marlise said...

I'll try it out now that we have a car!

jc said...

Ginger: Yes, but I haven't quite grasped it yet.

Marlise: Oh, you have a car! Yay! And yes, do try it.

Karla Salazar said...

Oh, this makes me giggle deep inside!