Monday, April 26, 2010

I Love A Country

I fall in love with countries. One country that is foremost in my heart is Thailand. I tell people that God reveals parts of himself through different cultures and there is something beautiful about God revealed in Thai culture (their kindness, politeness, and funnness--I make up words---are just some things that I love about Thais). Thailand has been falling apart politically for the last couple of years. This month at least 25 people were killed in Bangkok because of the political situation. I read the news and pray for Prahtet Thai.

3 comments:

Desvaríos Dorisianos said...

Awww...I liked your post. Yes, Thailand has wiggled its way into our hearts.
Nice to see you posting again! (not that I'm doing any of that myself...hehe..) :)Hugs.

jc said...

Thanks Doris. Yup, that country got us. Hey, do post!

Sendy Monarrez said...

Thailand has a special place in my heart and I was there for like 12 months... I bet it means a lot more for you two :)
hugs to both of you! :)