Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day Two

Teaching today was better than yesterday! Phew. There is hope. The day even had its funny moments. Like when I called on a student, Nina, and then another student said, "Hey, how come you know her name and not mine!" I had his name on the tip of my tongue so I thought I could bluff just a little until the name came to me. I said, "Well, uh..." As I was trying to buy time until I remembered his name, Nina looked at me and mouthed his name--"Keen--ney". "Well, Kenny," I said, "What do you think about the Portuguese. . . "

3 comments:

Laura said...

Way to go Julie and Nina! Glad you're having good moments mixed in with the hard. I know you're doing a great job and that you'll use this opportunity for growth to the best possible advantage!

American Swede Photography said...

Go, Julie!!! You have such a big heart. What a challenge in front of you. You will do a wonderful job coaching them. I am so excited for you for having a better day than yesterday. Praying this trend continues as you reach their hearts.

jc said...

Thanks Laura & Kristen. :) I appreciate your support and prayers.