Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Office

My socks don't match. I'm just noticing that. I'm sitting in my office...feet propped up on my desk and I just noticed that my socks don't match. One sock is gray and the other is brown. Humph. But the point of this is that I'm IN MY OFFICE.

This office plays a large role in my life (too large). I know how nice it is to take naps under my desk and I know what it's like to be here at 10:00 pm struggling with lesson planning.
I know how fun it is to run around the the school barefoot or in socks. (Who knew that running down the hall and seeing how far I could slide on my socks could bring so much entertainment?) And I also know the madness of how-will-I-ever-get-my-work-done-head-down-on-my-desk prayers.

Well, I'm going now. I need to get out of this place. :)

1 comment:

American Swede Photography said...

Julie, I love it! I'm picturing you sleeping under your desk and sliding down the hall in your socks. :) What fun! But yeah, get outta there!!