Friday, January 27, 2012

Transition

There's been some transitions in my life of late. Two ministries that I was involved in have both ended (one I ended myself). People I once saw frequently are harder to see because of those transitions as well as the busy nature of life. It seems as if a wave of community that I belonged to crested and dispersed. While that was happening, I was very busy. I put service over community, which, in my little world, makes sense--or is more like my default position.

But I realized that I could not serve long term unless I had community. So I've made a couple of changes and despite my sadness over the transitions--I have hope, a peace in knowing that God is here with me.

1 comment:

Desvaríos Dorisianos said...

Sorry to hear that...Hope you find the right place to strengthen your "community"!