Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Views

My mom emailed me this picture today. This is a view about 10-15 minutes drive from where my parent's just moved in Redding, CA. It's hard to imagine that my old "house" in Antioch will no longer be occupied. Both the cat (he moved on to kitty heaven) and the dog (he was...ummm...given away) will not be there to greet me. Instead of driving an hour from San Francisco to my home, we'll drive three and a half hours.

My parents told me about my room. They told me they have saved the biggest room in the house for me. I don't know how long I'll live with them. I might live with them for a week or a year; it all depends on where I find work.

I've seen job openings in Weed (I love the name), Merced, Fresno, El Camino, San Bernardino, Mission Viejo, and Sacramento. I'm jumping and I don't know where I'll land, but I'm grateful for new adventures and new views.

No comments: